· Truth in Savings, including Overdraft privilege
· Advertising of Insured Accounts (including rules for Shared Branches)
· NCUSIF signage requirements
· Advertising non-deposit investments
· Open-end Truth in Lending Advertising (HELOC and Credit Cards, and Lines of Credit)
· Closed-end Truth in Lending Advertising
· Advertising real estate related loans
· Special FTC rules for state credit unions advertising real estate loans
· Electronic Disclosure and Statement Requirements (including E-SIGN)
The educational investment is one of the following:
· $169 per single webinar connection
· $189 for an Archive link
· $269 for both a single webinar connection and an Archive link
Small credit union discount does not apply.
NEW IN 2013: Archive registrations will allow credit unions to access the archive files for the remaining calendar year of 2013 (expires 12/31/2013). There is no limit to the number of times the archive files can be viewed.
Registration deadline: February 8, 2013
Mary-Lou Heighes, CCUE is President and Founder of Compliance Plus, Inc. Mary-Lou has been involved in the credit union movement since 1989 and spent five years working in credit unions in almost every position (except teller and CEO). Like many credit union veterans, she has worn many hats, including the all-encompassing OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED. That background made an easy transition to the Research and Information Department at the California Credit Union League where she spent seven years providing compliance assistance through the Information Hotline and writing and editing TIPs bulletins advising credit unions about changes to regulations affecting them. During her tenure at the league and continuing for many years thereafter, she spent many long hours drafting, rebutting and advising on legislative issues at the state and federal level.
Since founding Compliance Plus, Inc., Mary-Lou has been helping credit unions large and small with the development of compliance programs, providing compliance training all over the country for various leagues and credit unions speaking at numerous credit union conferences throughout the country. She has been an instructor at Regulatory Compliance Schools; she conducts dozens of webinars for credit unions throughout the county and she has written articles for Credit Union Magazine.
What you will need to participate in a Webinar
· Telephone – dial into conference call
· Computer with Internet access
· Handouts will be e-mailed in advance.
Instructions and handouts will be emailed to registrants about one week in advance of the webinar date.
Agenda (all times shown are local time)
10 a.m. – Noon ET (Indianapolis time)
or Archive link