- Excellent techniques that give you leverage for increasing loan volume
- The 3 most damaging blunders credit unions make to harm their loan growth
- Undeniably effective tips for winning more loans from the best of breed CU’s
- Get a firm grip on how to increase your loans with these 3 tips
- Field-tested ideas from Top 100 CU’s that get loan results
- Don’t miss a single one of these 6 elements for increasing loans
- Straight from the mouths of successful credit unions ideas that bring in loans
- The art of writing crisp, clean loans – ignore these ideas at your own peril.
- Relax … this team approach takes the fear out of increasing loan demand
- Keep your sanity with this checklist that ensures you are on the right track with loans
The educational investment is $195 per person (Small CU discount applies.)
Registration deadline: April 17, 2013
Rory Rowland is a business consultant and dynamic seminar leader specializing in programs for financial institutions and banks on lending, technology, leadership, and communications skills. After serving as president of two financial institutions in Missouri, Rory began using his communications skills and specialized background to help financial and business organizations become more effective. Rory has presented his high energy, fun and humorous programs in all 50 states over the past 10 years as well as Canada and Mexico Rory is continually one of the most highly rated speakers at state and national associations throughout the country. He holds an MBA in Finance and a BS degree in Economics.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is intended for credit union staff, lending or management, and those responsible for lending activity in their credit union.
Agenda (all times shown are local time)
9 – 9:30 a.m. Registration and refreshments
9 a.m. – Noon Morning seminar
Noon – 12:45 p.m. Group luncheon
12:45 – 4 p.m. Afternoon seminar
4 p.m. Adjourn
REGISTRATIONS CANCELLED LESS THAN FIVE WORKING DAYS BEFORE THE SESSION DATE WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 50 PERCENT CANCELLATION FEE.
IF YOU HAVE A DISABILITY REQUIRING SPECIAL SERVICES, CONTACT KIM SETTLES AT (800) 285-5300, EXT. 5341, OR (317) 594-5341 PRIOR TO THE SESSION.
Please share this information as appropriate in your credit union. If there are others at your credit union who would like to be added to the list to receive information about the League's upcoming education sessions, please reply to this email.