**$1500 new hire bonus paid out in 12 month period after date of hire**
Answer incoming phone calls to assist members with inquiries & transactions on their accounts. Provide a variety of service functions with excellent member service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Answer telephone calls and process members transactions as requested
- Answer individual questions or help members with problems regarding their account
- Open and close various types of accounts, certificates, etc. by online, mail, fax, and email
- Process wire transfers by mail, fax, and email
- Mail or overnight check withdrawals from members’ accounts
- Order checks and debit cards, process stop payments, mail statements and histories
- Provide help with online banking, reset PINs and passwords
- Post mail deposits and mail payments
- Assist branches with problems in the phone center
- Scan checks, transaction tickets, membership agreement forms, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous Member Service Experience
- Completion of Indiana Members Credit Union Internal Training
STARTING PAY: $16.00/hour and up based on experience
To apply, please send resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Career Center at https://www.imcu.com/careers
Job opportunities listed on this site are in a credit union or related organization. If you are interested in a posted job, respond directly using the information provided. If you have questions, contact Lynley Chapin at the Indiana Credit Union League at (317) 594-5300 or (800) 285-5300. The Indiana Credit Union League acts as a clearinghouse for this listing and cannot assume responsibility for the validity of the description.